Learning in immersive virtual worlds makes exploring new knowledge fun
Teaching programming in a virtual world
Reading and writing is a general skill that makes you moreread more
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool?
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool? Despite allread more
Future workshop method The future workshop method teaches students basic knowledgeread more
Adaptive Learning System
Adaptive Learning system The current adaptive learning system is implemented as aread more
Our ongoing activities
- Docker image for running Oligo Academy Builders Collection with local OpenSimulator on Mac or Windows
- Docker image for school server used to collaborate with other schools
- Tray icon on task bar for Mac and Windows that makes it easy to start and stop a local OpenSimulator server or FireStorm viewer.
- Dashboard as a progressive web app (PWA) to easy manage virtual worlds and users, without using the command line console. This app is currently being developed and will be ready soon.
- Finish the new Dashboard as a progressive web app (PWA) that allow teachers to load and save region content, control who can log in to the virtual world, create groups, write chat to all students, etc.
- Develop indexing of chat log files to allow teachers to search in student dialogs
- Integrate dashboard with edmodo.com