Our main goal for using virtual worlds in education is to increase the students’ motivation for learning by making it fun.
Teaching programming in a virtual world
Reading and writing is a general skill that makes you moreread more
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool?
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool? Despite allread more
Adaptive Learning System
Adaptive Learning system The current adaptive learning system is implemented as aread more
Our ongoing activities
- Teacher control panel that allow teachers to be able to control, who can log in to the virtual world, and also log all chat.
- Students Heads Up Display for inworld assistance were students can help each other
- On demand hosting services
- 3D model render server
- USB stick with builders collection of tools and models
- Develop indexing of chat log files to allow teachers to search in student dialogs
- Develop folder, document, task and polls for managing student activities
- Develop adaptive learning system that suggests tasks and learning material for students
- Integrate teacher control panel with edmodo.com