Learning in immersive virtual worlds makes exploring new knowledge fun
Teaching programming in a virtual world
Reading and writing is a general skill that makes you moreread more
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool?
What makes our 3D world a quality learning tool? Despite allread more
Adaptive Learning System
Adaptive Learning system The current adaptive learning system is implemented as aread more
Our ongoing activities
- Docker image for running Oligo Academy Builders Collection with local OpenSimulator on Mac or Windows
- Docker image for school server used to collaborate with other schools
- Tray icon on task bar for Mac and Windows that makes it easy to start and stop a local OpenSimulator server or FireStorm viewer.
- Dashboard as a progressive web app (PWA) to easy manage virtual worlds and users, without using the command line console. This app is currently being developed and will be ready soon.
- Finish the new Dashboard as a progressive web app (PWA) that allow teachers to load and save region content, control who can log in to the virtual world, create groups, write chat to all students, etc.
- Develop indexing of chat log files to allow teachers to search in student dialogs
- Integrate dashboard with edmodo.com